Development and Planning Including Construction

A planning application can be a complex process and you need to have several documents ready before you can complete the application form. Some developments are exempt but, many are not, especially if you are in a designated area, eg a conservation area, or if your house/building is a listed building.

TDP Solicitors are here to help and provide you with the right advice and assistance relevant to your circumstances. To speak to a solicitor please contact us using the form below or give us a call.