Holiday Accidents

Even though you may have sustained an injury abroad in a country outside the UK, you may still be entitled to pursue a claim for compensation. This can be against the tour operator or directly against a third party such as another motorist or the owner of a property.

Just as there are local laws in this country, there are also local laws abroad to protect those who have suffered an injury following such incidents. However, time limits and levels of compensation can differ from country to country and also depending on where the accident occurred such as on a ship or on an aeroplane, any type of public transportation or even rental cars.

It is extremely important with these types of accidents that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss the potential for bringing a claim.