Terms and Conditions
TDP Solicitors is a multi-discipline firm of Liverpool Solicitors in Liverpool city centre.
We're Here To Help!
Here at TDP Solicitors, we understand how personal injuries can possibly have a great and dramatic affect on your life.
Whether you're remortgaging, releasing equity or involved in a landlord or tenant dispute, TDP Solicitors are here to help.
The UK like all European and commonwealth countries has in place a scheme for compensating victims of a violent crime.
Whatever the dispute, TDP Solicitors are here to help.
Commercial Property Services
If you or your spouse have suffered as a result of professional negligence you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'TDP Solicitors' or 'The Dures Partnership LLP' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21 Cheapside, Liverpool L2 2DY. Our company registration number is OC356360. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you are a client and we have made a contract with you by electronic means you may be entitled to use
an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. This
service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact TDP Solicitors
Please contact TDP Solicitors with your enquiry by filling in the form below and one of our team will get back to you: