Medical Negligence

If you, your spouse or child, have been injured, or if you are the dependant or child of a patient who died, as a result of medical treatment you are entitled to an explanation. A treating doctor is required by the General Medical Council to inform a patient when that treatment has gone wrong.

Where the injury or death was caused or contributed to by the breach of a duty of care committed in the course of the provision of clinical or medical services, including dental or nursing services, you and/or your child may be entitled to financial compensation

Whatever the dispute, TDP Solicitors are here to help and provide you with the right advice and assistance relevant to your circumstances. To speak to a solicitor please contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Google Rating